Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010


Another Sassy Girl
Good morning,yes it is very early morning here and I am still up.I went to tthe movies with some friends and we saw SALT and I really loved it,but as with many movies the ending drove me crazy......lol.......It's like it has been left in the air for a sequel,now I am just going to have to wait and see.Anyway when I got home I cleared some more of my old clothes out of my wardrobe,I am getting rid of them because I don't ever want to fit into them again.Out with the old and in with the new,although my wardrobe is looking pretty sad now and I haven't even hit the draws yet.My hubby has very little cupboard space and I would assume many of you are the same.......so I am going to have to quickly fill it with clothes again before he decides to reclaim some more wardrobe.....lol.....Well onto the card,this is a fun card and one to add to my stash.I have had this Sassy Studio Design image printed for some time now and thought I had better use it.You can stiil get this image,but she is a little different to the one I have.The gorgeous flowers,charm and Digi Ticket are all available at Bizzy Becs.I am going to enter this card into these challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a punch(not to use any punches,Die cut machines so no nesties or punches.I have used an embossing folder,not sure if it qualifies as embossing folders were not listed)
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine
Wild Orchid - Make it Sparkle
I hope you are enjoying your weekend,its getting late and I am getting very tired,will catch up with you tomorrow afternoon.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...