Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Birthday Card for my Mother-in-Law
Good afternoon,sorry I didn't get back to you all yesterday,my eldest was invited to her friends for the day,in the afternoon she came back to get some things as they asked her to stay overnight. And,today she is off at the pools with some friends,anyway hubby amd I decided to take our youngest to the movies last night to see Indespicable Me......it was a really good movie and our little girl loved it.This morning I had to go out and buy a new iron,the one we have keeps cutting out the power.......so time for a new one.I have over the weekend completed 11 Christmas cards,I am so happy with that,I did do a little cheating....lol.......I will show them in the next day or two.

Todays card is for my Mother-in-Law it is her birthday in a few days and I wanted to make her a pretty card.The image is a freebie and you can get it at TLC Creations.The gorgeous flowers I purchased from Bizzy Becs,I didn't have matching rosebuds,so I coloured them with my copics.

I am going to enter this card to the following challenges
Digital Tuesday - It's all about the girls
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows
Crafty Sentiments - Use your Scraps(these DP's were larger scraps)

Well off to do some more blogging and crafting.Enjoy your week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...