Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Christmas cards for 2012.......

Hi all,here are my first Christmas cards for 2012,I made these about 1 week ago and yes I started early.As I mentioned in my previous post I need at least 80 cards this year,so I need to get started.I have used one of Beccy's coloured images,which I love and it got me started on my chrissy cards............no need to colour,which made these very quick to make.I am going to enter these to the Christmas cards all year round challenge,the first challenge I have entered in a very,very long time.........so happy about that.Well off to hopefully do more creating,if time permits..........enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by.

Other challenges entered :
If The Shoe fits.....Scrap it! - Use up stash
Creative Card Crew - Snow
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes ( I just noticed I can't enter this challenge as the cards do not follow the rules.I am unable to delete the link,so I put a little note here.)
Bizzy Becs Store Blog - Anything Goes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...