Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some Awards

Hi all,I have not been a very good blogger of late,there is always something to keep me busy.I must apologise to CardarTart,this lovely lady gave me an award on the 15th May and I am only posting it now,thankyou so much for thinking of me.


I also recieved some awards from a lovely new blogging friend Pam from Crafty Cards 4u2,so I thought I should also post these now before time gets away again.Thankyou so much for thinking of me Pam.




When you get a chance please stop over and visit these two wonderful ladies,their creations are always amazing.

I think you need to do a few things for these awards,but I don't really have the time,so I will just pass them on to some of my lovely followers that leave me the most wonderful comments.

  1. CardarTart
  2. Elborgi
  3. Dora
  4. Kezzam
  5. Merry
  6. Cheryl
  7. Askartein itte
  8. Kristel
  9. Georgia
  10. Riet
  11. Jackie
  12. Leigh
  13. Elise
  14. Vicki
  15. Cheryl - She Stamps
  16. Sue
  17. Lil Daffodil
  18. Lisa - Wishcraft
  19. Chrissy
  20. Jean
  21. Tammy
  22. Sally - Bizzi Hands
  23. Lynda
  24. Annmaree
  25. Lia - My Scrapworks 
Ok so I got a little carried away,I could have just kept going,but that would take me a very long time......Thankyou ladies for always popping over to my blog.

    6 comments:

    angelique (anlou) said...

    hiya sweetie
    congrats on your awards hunni
    a little late, but so what!
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    Unknown said...

    Awww thank you for thinking of me too :) and you deserve those awards all the way xxxx

    Merry said...

    Congrats on the awards Cheryl...well deserved. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I do really love to come and see your wonderful creations...paper and food. :-) Yes, that time thing is hard to keep up with.

    Elise said...

    Oooh Cheryl! You so deserve these awards and so much more! You totally ROCK! And thank you so much for presenting them to me. :) You are so sweet!

    Big Hugs to you!
    Elise

    Kirsti said...

    Cheryl kiitos, ihanasta palkinnosta<3. Kivaa kun ajattelit minua, kiitos:)

    Lynda said...

    Thanks Cheryl. Even tho I have been such a bad blog pal u stll passed on this to me...so thanks so v v much. You provide me so v v inspiring ideas....it ain't funny. I will make sure I pass it on. ooxx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...