Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks
I'm still here,it has just been a hectic week and Christmas seems to be creeping up on us.This is a beautiful set it came with my demonstrators kit and this is the first time I have had a chance to use it.
I also wanted to use some of the Rose Red DSP,I am not sure if this paper works in well with the card,but I still like it.Once my camera batteries are charged,I should be able to upload some more Christmas cards for you.Have a relaxing evening.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Heartfelt Thanks, One of a Kind and French Script b/g
Paper - Stampin'Up! Rose Red Designer series paper and c/s Very Vanilla,Rose Red,Regal Rose,Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss
Ink - Stampin'Up! Rose Red,Regal Rose,Always Artichoke,Mellow Moss and So Saffron
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop punch, Organza ribbon, Spellbinder Nestabilities Ovals and Kaiser pearls

1 comment:

Penny said...

how did you get an oval scallop...another trick for a workshop no doubt!
great idea1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...