Tuesday, November 4, 2008


New Creation

I have a new card to show you,while my husband is home he is making sure I can at least upload my own posts(blogger in training)......LOL.......and bear with me while I try to learn the blogger abbreviations.

I saw this colour combo on someones blog not sure who,it seemed an interesting colour combo and so I decided to give it a go.I wasn't sure on the card at first,but it seems to be growing on me.

Stamps - Stampin' up! Touch of nature,Short and Sweet,Floral B/G
Paper - Stampin' up! C/S Creamy Caramel,Elegant Eggplant & Certainly Celery
Ink - Stampin' up! Elegant Eggplant,Creamy Caramel,Certainly Celery & Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Stampin' up! Classy Copper embossing powder,Cuttlebug corner dies and watercolour pencils.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...