Saturday, November 8, 2008



Spinning a yarn
I was asked by some friends if I could make a Hens Night card,I had no idea what I was going to do as I had never heard of this before.I remembered seeing a chicken card on Pickled Paper Designs,so I went and had a look to see if i could get the name of the stamp and it was Penny Black - Spinning a yarn and I purchased the stamp.
With inspiration from Pickled Paper Designs(she is a very talented lady),this is the end result.It was an A4 sheet of cardstock folded in half,it had to be big enough for everyone to write inside and for me to make it personalised on the front.I really enjoyed making this card and the girls loved it.
Stamps - Penny Black Spinning a yarn
Paper - Stampin'Up! c/s Lovely Lilac,Summer Sun and Elegant Eggplant,Sassafrass Lass spotted DP
Ink - Stazon Black
Accessories - Stampin'Up! markers for colouring,white gel pen,ribbon,Kaiser Rhinestones,flowers,paper crimper,Fiskars water threading punch and Zip'eCuts Alphabet set in Recess.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...