Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2008



STAMP-IT The Boys
I am back to share another male card with you,I love these STAMP-IT stamps,they are the sort of stamps my husband has been wanting me to get for male cards.....LOL.....The sticker image on the back of the stamp is also a colour guide to colouring and shading,which really helps when the image is as detailed as this one.I can colour images and do quite a bit of shading,but without the sticker on the stamp block I don't think I would have coloured this one as good,I am really pleased with how the colouring turned out.For this card I copied the colours and shading directly from the stamp.I hope you are enjoying my blog so far,so keep checking back there are still stamps I have not used yet.
Stamps - STAMP-IT The Boys and Stampin'Up! It's Your Birthday
Paper - Stampin'Up!River Rock,Night of Navy,Bordering Blue and Whisper White,Creative Imaginations DP
Ink - Stazon Black,Stampin'Up! River Rock and Night of Navy
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Photo corner and circle punch(to cut corners off card),creative memories square punch,Spellbinders Labels one die,white gel pen,chalk,Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils,paper piercer,Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder and screw brads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...