Friday, January 9, 2009


Garden Whimsy
Hi there everyone,I thought I would give you a break from the Valentines Day cards and show you this one.I made it a while ago using Kristina Werner's colour challenge,I didn't enter this card in the challenge,I just loved the colours and had to give it a go.I like how it turned out,the colours and tulips remind me of easter...........so you could use this as an Easter card as well.The tulip stamp was coloured with the Stampin'Up! Markers you then breathe on the it to remoisten it and then stamp.Woohoo I have also just worked out how to link other sites, so you can see the other creations I talk about.See you tomorrow with a new card.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Garden Whimsy and Think Happy Thoughts
Paper - Stampin'Up! 6x6 prints sampler DP(retired),Certainly Celery,Soft Sky,Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up! Certainly Celery
Accessories - Stampin'Up! markers,circle and scallop punches,EK success small flower punch and Kaiser Rhinestone

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...