Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009


My First Alota Card - Cathe/Ben Bugs
Good morning to you all,I hope you have had a good weekend.I purchased some Alota stamps recently and received them on Wednesday.This is the first chance I have had to use them,and I love them this one was quite easy and quick to colour.I just love this cute little image and I really love the new BG Bittersweet papers,they both just fit in perfectly with Valentines Day.It's getting very late and I need to be up early,so have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Alota stamps large Cathe/Ben Bugs and Valentine words
Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Pretty in Pink,Rose Red and Creamy Caramel
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Rose Red
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals,Stampin'Up! Oval and Word Window punch,Kaisercraft pearls,Dimensional Magic and Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...