Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Pink Cat Studio - Superhero Billy
Hi there everyone,I didn't do the Wedding Invitations last night, I forgot I had to make a boy birthday card for today.I decided to do the color throwdown for this card,knowing the colours would be fantastic for a boy.Then I had to decide what stamp to use and remembered I had some Pink Cat Studio Billy stamps,and what better stamp to go with these colours than superhero Billy......LOL.....I thought this card was going to take a while,but the card came together quicker than I thought.I love doing the colour challenges,I don't take as long to make my cards.....LOL......When I get a chance I will have to try a sketch and colour challenge.......could be lots of fun.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are all getting some inspiration,have a fantastic weekend.
Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Billy
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Brocade Blue and Real Red
Paper - Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Basic Black,Real Red and Brocade Blue c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels one die,Cuttlebug embossing folder Argyle,Stampin'Up! Tags,circle and word window punches,round and star brads,Stampin'Up markers and Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...