Followers

Friday, February 6, 2009



Mojo Monday 72 and Colour Create Challenges

Good morning all,I said a few posts ago I should try a double challenge,well this is my first double challenge using Mojo Monday 72 and Colour Create.This was out of my comfort zone,when I make cards I always change some of my ideas while in the process of making the card as it may not look right to me.Well,I tried to change my ideas through this challenge........LOL........,but I couldn't change the colours or sketch.I tried to add more pink but it didn't look right,so I decided to just run with it and this is the end result.I am still unsure about it,but I did have fun and I am pleased I gave it a go.I love Julee's sketch and will be using that again,I also love the colour combo.......but I think I might have to try a different shade of green next time and use more pink.Have a fabulous day,I am staying indoors again as the temperature is going to be 39 degrees today and the weekend is going to be hotter.

Stamps - Stampin'Up! Touch of Nature and Short and Sweet
Ink - Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip and Versamark
Paper - Stampin'Up! Bali Breeze DP,Chocolate Chip,Old Olive and Vellum C/S
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop punch and Pretty in Pink marker,Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder,Petaloo Flower,Kaiser Rhinestones,white embossing powder and Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...