Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009


Casing Luv to Stamp
Good evening,I have had another busy day today and no time for stamping.I made this card a little while ago,I needed a Kitchen Tea card........and you are thinking why did I do this.Well,the Kitchen Tea was a fill the bar theme........the bride and groom didn't need anything else.I didn't know what I was going to make until I came across Karen at Luv to Stamp and I thought her card was fabulous and very clever.All of her cards are amazing and she has so many clever ideas.I have used most of Karens Ideas,though I have changed the colours,the layout a little,embossed on the glass,added a big flower,used my lime stamp,added rhinestones to the flower centres and added the glitter rim to the top of the card as well as the top of the glass.I wanted a tropical/cocktail feel to this card to match the theme of the Kitchen Tea and the brides happy/bubbly personality.Have a go at making one of these cards they are so much fun and they look fantastic,the tutorial is on Splitcoaststampers.This card though is not one you could post,it would be squashed......lol........Have a wonderful day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up Embrace Life,Tart and Tangy(retired) and One of a Kind (retired)
Ink - Stampin'Up! Tempting Turquoise,Real Red,Pumpkin Pie,Summer Sun and Versamark
Paper - Stampin'Up! Bali Breeze Dp,Pumpkin Pie,Tempting Turquoise and Vellum c/s
Accessories - Paper crimper for straw,Kaiser Rhinestones,Flower and Jewel brad,Stampin'Up Scallop border,circle and Oval punch,Clear and White embossing powder and fine glitter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...