Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 4
Good morning,I have just finished this card and was going to post it in the morning,when my little miss decided to wake up.......so I thought I would do a quick post while waiting for little miss to go back to sleep.This card was made for the Magnolia Down Under Challege,this weeks theme is Bling it on.So you just need to use anything that sparkles on your card,well this is right down my alley.......I love anything that sparkles.When I have to buy clothing etc for my girls, if it sparkles they get it and if they didn't like anything sparkly before they do now......lol......Well,back to the card,I decided to make a Mothers Day card and every mum loves chocolate so I used my Alota Chocolate box stamp to sit Tilda on.I originally saw this stamp on Claudia's blog Pretty Pressings, her cards are absolutely gorgeous and this was when I decided I just had to have this stamp.......perfect for Tilda's.I have used a bling brad for the tag,Kaiser Rhinestones and Diamond Stickles on Tilda's dress and the rose.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda and Alota Chocolate box,Stampin'Up! Fresh cuts for sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip
Papers - Basic Grey Bittersweet DP,Stampin'Up Whisper White,Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink
Accessories - Stampin'Up! large and small Tag Punches,Lace,Flowers,Kaiser Rhinestones,Rhinestone Brad,Diamond Stickles,White Gel Pen,Chalk for background and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...