Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Seaworthy
Hi there,I have a male card to show you today.As we all know male cards are a little harder to make,lucky for me this one came together quickly.I had an idea for this card and ran with it,I am so glad I did and didn't try to change it, or it would have taken me hours.For this card I have used Kindyglitz on the waves and then dimensional magic over the top of that to give it a glossy look.I love this Stampin'Up! Seaworthy set,it is fabulous for male cards,it also doesn't need much colouring or leave it uncoloured and it still looks great.Have a wonderful weekend.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Seaworthy
Ink - Stazon Timber Brown
Paper - Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Pumpkin Pie,Chocolate Chip and Brocade Blue
Accessories - Cuttlebug Embossing folder mesh,Stampin'Up! Jumbo Eyelets,Jute String,Kindyglitz,Dimensional Magic,Paper Piercer and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...