Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


2nd Card for Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 5

Hi all,this is the stamp I was waiting for to do the Magnolia Down Under Easter Challenge, but I decided to start on the card anyway with another stamp,just in case I didn't get this in time.I needed another Easter card anyway so I decided to do the challenge twice,I don't know if I like this one.........it's the fibre I am not sure about.I bought the fibre about a year ago,tried to use it on a scrapbook page and didn't like it then either.Ila from Artfully Ila used it on one of her cards a little while back and it looked fantastic,fibre just doesn't seem to be my thing....lol....I also used gorgeous little organza flowers I got from Bec,Thanks Bec.....I love them.I hope you have a wonderful evening,thanks for stopping by.

Stamps - Magnolia with Chicks and Magnolia chair,High Hopes Sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Lavender Lace
Paper - Pebbles inc DP,DCWV Nanas Nursery Boy purple check.Stampin'Up Whisper White and Regal Rose
Accessories - Spellbinder Nestabilities Rectangles,Purple Fibre,Buttons,Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils,Organza Flowers and Diamond Stickles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...