Monday, April 27, 2009



Hi Everyone,I received this award from Tracey and Sue.Thankyou so much,I love popping over to your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations(sorry it took a few days to post).

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award”

Now I need to choose 8 people

  1. Bec
  2. Moni
  3. Cheryl
  4. Debbie
  5. Sonia
  6. Joey
  7. Tracey
  8. Denise

........lol.......I received this award back from Bec.Thanks Bec you are such a wonderful friend!!!

.........lol.......Sue said I need to give this to 16 more people(you made me laugh when I saw your comment)oops I did cheat, as I received the award 3 times. So to all the lovely people who visit me,you all deserve it, please grab the award and put it on your blog.Have a good day.

8 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats on the award, and thank you for thinking of me! Will post it later! Hugs, moni

Tracey said...

Thanks so much girl! So sweet of you!

Debbie Pamment said...

I am sooo honoured Cheryl! Blogging has had such a wonderful reward - I have "met" so many new friends and am proud to consider you one of them! My big wish would be to have a good chat over coffee and ink pads - LOL!
I'll pass it on as soon as I can!
Thanx again...Lotsaluv
xXx

Bec said...

Thanks Heaps Cheryl, I just has to give this right back to you though.. LOL.. xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congratulations on the award! You so deserve it Cheryl!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi Cheryl, but think you cheated because if you got 2 you should send it to 16 people an now Bec has given it back you should give it to another 8 lol
hugs
Sue x

Joey said...

Hi Cheryl hun, congrats on your award, and thankyou so much for passing it on to me :O) Joey.xxxx

Sandra Regina said...

Olá!!!
Estou passando e achei maravilhoso o seu cantinho.
É muito legal.
Parabens
Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...