Tuesday, April 14, 2009


My Favorite Things - Chill Out
Good evening all, todays card was made for the Cupcake Craft Challenges Blog,its my first time entering their challenge and it was a good one.It had to be a one layer card not including your image or base of card or you could stamp directly onto your cardstock.I took the opportunity to do a white card with all embossing and only a coloured image.I love these sort of cards,but don't seem to do many of them,I get carried away with using all of my products.....lol..... I embossed with my scor pal a lovely diamond pattern on the card base but slipped towards the end and made a huge line in the wrong spot.......arghhhh.That is the reason for the swiss dots panel, it was too big to cover with a flower, and I didn't want to throw all that work away and start again so late at night....lol.....So this is the end result with the mistake covered.
This stamp I received from my lovely friend Bec for my birthday with quite a few other goodies and I was so looking forward to inking it up.I met Bec through her online store nearly 2 years ago and we have become really good friends,we must email each other at least five times a day..........so if Bec has been busy it is because I keep emailing her.....lol.......Thankyou so much for the pressie Bec I love it all.I have coloured the image with my Stampin'Up! ink pads and blender pen,I hope you like it.I have waffled enough so thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Stamps - My Favorite Things Chill Out
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Baja Breeze,Pacific Point,Kiwi Kiss,Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red
Paper - Kaszazz White cardstock 250gsm
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four,Scor Pal,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Embossing Borders 5 pack With Love,Flower and pearl brad from stash

30 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Cheryl so pretty. I love all the white.

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, looks so fresh.........love it........
hugs
Sue x

Beccy said...

Happy mistake it looks great x
Hugs Beccy

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. love it..
Hugs, Linda

Tammi said...

It's gorgeous, love the embossed white backgrounds. ~Hugs

Caryn said...

This is stunning - what a challenge to pick as your first time at Cupcake Crafts!! You did a great job - hope you come back again!

Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Stephanie said...

absolutely beautiful card... thanks for joining us at the CCC this week!

Bev said...

Love all the embossing on this card hun, it really makes the cute image pop. Such a fab card x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, I love the fresh, crisp look. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, I love all the embossing and a great image

Merry said...

Stunning

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful card - love the image - sitting there on all that white it really pops!
xXx

Char in So Cal said...

I'm not much of a commenter on blogs {or anywhere else} but I just had to get on here and tell you that I REALLY like what you have created here!!! Way to go on a FAB creation!

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Cheryl! Great job on that embossing.

TxLonestarAngel said...

Lovely card, The white with just a splash of color make it pop. Looks like the mistake ended up agreeing with the card!

Stephanie

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,
I really love the white on white look with the embossing. I have bought the aqua painter and it just arrived yesterday so I am trying to learn how to use it. I still can't believe that I won the candy - and did you know that I found out about the win on my birthday! So thank you so much.
Love Alicia

sylvia said...

what a gorgeous card! love it!
hugs sylvia

Ruth said...

Another great card..I hvae an award on my blog for you,Ruth x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just stunning - i love the colours and the overall layout

Denise said...

Love this card! That is one of my favorite sayings to my day care kids....Chill Out!!

CraftyC said...

Hello Cherly, a gorgeous card and lovely. Thankyou so much for taking part in this weeks CCC and an even bigger thanks for winning some Candy. I'm in my element and cant wait. Have also emailed you. Enjoy the rest of the week
Clairexxx

Bec said...

Love the Card Cheryl, It is Stunning.. WOOHOO look at me go I am so nice...LMAO..

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Thanks for playing at CCC this week!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the embossing detail and the image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

BEAUTIFUL card, all the white embossed looks really good! Welcome to CCC, we hope you'll join us again and thanks for playing this week :)

Ida

Amy said...

This looks great Cheryl... I love how you didn't just stop at one type of embossing!

Ida / Little said...

CONGRATULATIONS on making the Top 5 at CCC :)

Hugs Ida

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Congratulations on making the Top 5 at CCC!

Randee E said...

This is beautiful. I am amazed and a little confused on how you got all those lovely embossed images on one sheet with no layers! If you have a minute could you please let me know how you did it? I NEED to try this.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...