Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


My Favorite Things - Chill Out
Good evening all, todays card was made for the Cupcake Craft Challenges Blog,its my first time entering their challenge and it was a good one.It had to be a one layer card not including your image or base of card or you could stamp directly onto your cardstock.I took the opportunity to do a white card with all embossing and only a coloured image.I love these sort of cards,but don't seem to do many of them,I get carried away with using all of my products.....lol..... I embossed with my scor pal a lovely diamond pattern on the card base but slipped towards the end and made a huge line in the wrong spot.......arghhhh.That is the reason for the swiss dots panel, it was too big to cover with a flower, and I didn't want to throw all that work away and start again so late at night....lol.....So this is the end result with the mistake covered.
This stamp I received from my lovely friend Bec for my birthday with quite a few other goodies and I was so looking forward to inking it up.I met Bec through her online store nearly 2 years ago and we have become really good friends,we must email each other at least five times a day..........so if Bec has been busy it is because I keep emailing her.....lol.......Thankyou so much for the pressie Bec I love it all.I have coloured the image with my Stampin'Up! ink pads and blender pen,I hope you like it.I have waffled enough so thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Stamps - My Favorite Things Chill Out
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Baja Breeze,Pacific Point,Kiwi Kiss,Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red
Paper - Kaszazz White cardstock 250gsm
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four,Scor Pal,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Embossing Borders 5 pack With Love,Flower and pearl brad from stash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...