Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Creative Inspirations Challenge 8 - Embossing
Well, we are up to challenge No 8 at Creative Inspirations and it is embossing,you can do any sort of embossing you like.I have used heat embossing on the background flourish with clear embossing powder, I have also used my nestabililities to cut and emboss the squares and tag, and finally I have used my scor pal to emboss the lines at the bottom.Such a fun challenge, I love all forms of embossing, and I think it adds so much more elegance and a beautiful texture to your card.So come over and join the challenge,there is a Stampin'Up! stamp set donated by Kellie as the prize.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Flourishes b/g and Whiff of Joy sentiment
Ink - Versamark and Stampin'Up! Baja Breeze
Papers - Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Chocolate Chip,Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette
Accessories - K and Co paper flowers pad 12x12,Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares and Ribbon Tags Trio,Stampin'Up Double stitched Ribbon(retired),pearl brad,Kaisercraft pearls,clear embossing powder,scor pal and 3d foam squares
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...