Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Creative Inspirations - Sketch Challenge
Good morning everyone,yehhhh I finally get to say good morning,I usually post in the afternoons or evenings.......lol........Anyway,I also finally get to ink up my new Whiff of Joy image from the Summer stamp kit and I love them.I had to flip the Creative Inspirations Challenge sketch onto its side to fit my image,I was so determined to ink it up and use it,the background image is also Whiff of Joy.I really loved making this card and the sketch was fabulous to work with,I am really pleased with the end result.So come on over,join in the fun and show us your wonderful creations.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Whiff of Joy Summer Kit and background
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red
Papers - Graphic 45 DP and Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Riding Hood Red and Old Olive
Accessories - Ek Success Retro Flower punch,Stampin'Up! Oval and Word Window Punch,GreenTara Red flower,Red Rose from Bizzy Becs,American Crafts Buttons,Cooking Twine,Vandoros Gingham Ribbon and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...