Monday, May 25, 2009

Lemonade Stand Blog Award
I was honored by a fellow blogger Emily with this Lemonade Stand award for a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude! Emily is a new blogger friend and a very talented one.So check out her wonderful blog here.Thankyou so much for thinking of me.
The rules of the Lemonade Stand Awards are
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
So now I will pass it on to the following great bloggers who are always inspiring me…

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks very much for the award,it's very much appreciated, Ruth x

Andrea, said...

Thank you for the award Cheryl

Danielle said...

Hey Cheryl - thanks SO much for nominating me for this award! It really means a lot to me - gratitude and attitude is what life is all about - and my blogging life is a big part of me! I will pick up my award and pass it on!
Hugs, Danielle

Torico said...

Hi,Cheryl! I greatly appreciate you thinking of me.We have no custom like a "blog award" in Japan,and this is the first time I'm given an award!Thank you so much.

torico XX

dpkennedy said...

Thanks Cheryl! This is so very thoughtful of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...