Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Touch of Nature


Hello all,here is the second Thinking of you card I said I was going to show,in this one I have used the flower, butterfly and fern leaf from the Touch of Nature set.I have also used the same DP,the butterfly has been heat embossed on vellum cardstock with Alison Ellis Ivory Sparkle embossing powder,cut out and glued to the card by its body.It is so much nicer IRL.I will hopefully catch up on my comments again this evening or tomorrow.......its a full time job you know....lol.....Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps - Stampin'Up! Touch of Nature(retired) and Sincere Salutations
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Versamark, Stampin'Up! Always Artichoke and River Rock(retired)
Papers - Stampin'Up! Le Jardin DP(retired),Vellum c/s,Very Vanilla,Bashful Blue and Always Artichoke
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Wide Oval Punch,Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon,Bashful Blue Brad,Clear Embossing powder,Alison Ellis Ivory Sparkle Embossing powder and Watercolour pencils



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...