Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Christmas Window Dressing
Hello everyone,I have been having problems with my blogging the last few days,I don't know whether it is blogger,internet explorer or my internet connection.But,it takes me a very long time just to log onto the internet,let alone blogging......which keeps freezing between posts and commenting.I have to then log off and try to log on again,the last few posts took me about 2 hours,so no time for making cards after that........arghhhh.But so far so good I have made it this far on todays post......lol.......hopefully it is fixed.I have a Christmas card today,I really need to start getting more Chrissy cards done so I have some in my stash and am not rushed like last year.This is the new Stampin'Up! Hostess set Window Dressing and it is the first time I have used it,you could also use other images and mask the window so the image is on the inside......might have to try this.I decided to make this card with scrap cardstock the DP was brand new,I find it hard to use scraps......lol......I am always cutting new sheets and feel limited with scraps,I think I am going to have to challenge myself to use up the scraps.Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Window Dressing and French Script(retired)
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Baja Breeze
Paper - Stampin'Up! Holiday Treasures DP,Whisper White,Chocolate Chip,Baja Breeze and Old Olive c/s
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots,McGills Pine Leaf Punch,Poinsettia,Kindyglitz,Glossy Accents and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...