Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2009




Holden FJ Birthday Card
Good afternoon all,this is the birthday card I made for my husband,he likes Holdens and I remembered I had purchased this stamp a while ago and hadn't inked it,so I decided to use it.Now before you laugh at the colour of my car....like I did,this is the story of how the car became that colour.....lol.....I wanted to use Stampin'Ups! new Windsor Knot DP,I got everything out and started designing the card and then thought what colour am I going to do the car.White wasn't going to work and I didn't like the thought of brown,so decided on this colour.I was sure I had seen old cars this colour,but it didn't seem right so I looked on the internet for car colours....lol......and found the above picture,I couldn't believe it my car wasn't going to look silly after all.I told my husband he has the real deal.I used some glossy accents on the windscreen,headlights,bumper and hub caps.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stamp it Holden FJ and Stampin'Up! It's Your Birthday
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip
Papers - Stampin'Up! Windsor Knot DP,Whisper White,So Saffron and Sage Shadow c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Photo Corner Punch and Silver Brads,Martha Stewart Embossing Zig Zag Punch,Glossy Accents and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...