Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Awards
Good morning everyone,I have been missing for a few days.My internet crashed for nearly 2 days and boy was I lost,I was also having computer issues,which seem to have been fixed I hope.I have tried to catch up on commenting,so if I have missed a few of you I apologise and should be ok now to comment on your newest creations.I am also very busy making requested cards,but am trying to do these in between my blogging and home duties.I also want to thank these lovely ladies for the awards they have given me,they are beautiful blogging friends and always an inspiration.So thankyou Kellie,Debbie and Sue.....pop over to their blogs they are very talented ladies.I do already have these awards so if you would like to read my answers they are here,here and here.Thanks for stopping by,I will have the Magnolia Down Under Challenge card uploaded later in the day.

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh you poor thing - don't you just get twitchy when you can't hop on the internet - sad really - LOL. Just hard missing out on visiting blogging friends!
Hope you're all fixed now.
xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...