Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


My 3 Year Olds First Card
Good morning,I just had to show you this card,it is my husbands birthday today and yesterday I asked my 3 year old if she would like to make daddy a birthday card.Well,I didn't have to ask her twice she has been dying to get her hands on my stamps and ink.....lol.....I figured she is old enough now to understand and be able to use things.Of course she needed some help,but she still had to have her hand on it,it made me laugh.I have a bag for rubbish on the floor when I am crafting, and the little darling just kept getting on and off the chair to put the rubbish in the bag,so I ended up telling her to leave it on the table.....lol.....Little miss couldn't get enough of the stars,in fact she was so excited to get her hands on everything,even removing the backing off the double sided tape.I will have a High Hopes Pirate card to show you late afternoon,so I hope you pop back for another look.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...