Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009


Whiff of Joy - Summer Kit
Good evening,this is the last card using the fabulous Creative Inspirations sketch,it will be going away now for a little while and I am looking forward to using another sketch for a change.The image is from my Whiff of Joy Summer Kit,I love these gorgeous images and I have many different fruit papers to use with them and a new sketch....lol.....I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Stamps - Whiff of Joy Summer Kit
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Real Red
Papers - DCWV The Sweet Stack,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Real Red,Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Oval and Word Window Punch,Vandoros Gingham Ribbon,Buttons,Cooking Twine,EK Success Retro Flower Punch,Green Tara Flower,Rose from Bizzy Becs and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...