Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Whiff of Joy - Summer Kit
Hello there,another card using the Creative Inspirations sketch from a while back.A friend love this sketch and wanted four cards with it,now this is card number three.I really love this sketch,but after making the fourth card I think I will put it away for a while and try another sketch....lol.....Well not much else to say about this card, even though the papers and image are different,I feel like I have made this card before.....funny that.Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking.
Stamps - Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp Kit and Stampin'Up! Baroque Motifs
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Regal Rose
Papers - DCWV Sweet Stack,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Regal Rose and Certainly Celery
Accessories - EK Success Retro Flower punch,Stampin'Up! Oval and Word Window punches,Green Tara Flower,Rose from Bizzy Becs,Buttons,Ribbon,Cooking Twine and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...