Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Creative Inspirations Masking Challenge
Good evening,I finally get to post my card.This one is for the Creative Inspirations Masking Challenge and the prize is a collection of embellishments,so come and have a look at the fabulous DT creations and join in for a chance to win the prize.If you don't know how to mask there is a tutorial link on the blog,so why not challenge yourself,after all that's what it's about.This card my look familiar to some of you,well it is.A friend liked a card I posted a while ago and wanted it,only the card was too big,so I used the same colours and image and changed the design so it would fit on a 6x6 card.I have alot of comments to catch up on, so have a good evening.
Stamps - Magnolia
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Papers - DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Pack,Stampin'Up! Certainly Celery,Lavender Lace and Whisper white
Accessories - EK Success Retro Flower punch,McGills Pine Leaf punch,Rose from stash,Star Dust stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...