Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009


My Little Angel
Hello again,I didn't get to make a card today,I was catching up on some commenting,cleaning and shopping etc and will finish the rest later.Now I know many of you make cards and don't do scrapbooking,but I was so blown away by the beautiful comments on my last page,I decided to show another rather than nothing.They are professional photos I have been showing and all from the same day,they just have different props.......I couldn't help myself I had to get them all.
I have used Basic Grey Sugared DP and matching diecuts which I have popped up with foam squares.You can also just see the gold glimmermist I have sprayed onto the Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips and gold paper,and I just had to finish it off with Heidi Swapp ghost wings........she looks so cute with those little wings.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...