Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009


Bloomin' with Beauty
Good evening,I finally ordered my Stampin'Up! Bloomin' with Beauty stamp set,I have been wanting it for so long but just kept putting it off.Well thanks to Chris,I now have it and I love it.Chris makes the most amazing cards,I just love stopping by her blog to check out her stunning creations.....she puts so much detail into her work. The cards she made with set,just inspired me to purchase the set and make a card straight away.It is hard to see in this photo but I have embossed the pale plum background, the centres of the flowers and the leaves have had some twinkling H2o's added to them.The pale plum panels have been popped up with 3d squares and I have also cut the image out and popped it up on 3d squares.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Bloomin' with Beauty
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Perfect Plum and Pale Plum
Papers - Stampin'Up! Parisian Breeze DP,Whisper White,Perfect Plum and Pale Plum
Accessories - Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities,Cuttlebug Vintage Corner Dies and Textiles Embossing Folder,Kaisercraft Pearls,White Opal Liquid Pearls and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...