Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


A Card and Last Chance for Creatalicious Blog Candy
Hello all,I have had a busy week with making cards for friends,making my first Creatalicious challenge creation and a sick toddler........who seems to be getting better,but is still waking in the night.Anyway,if you haven't entered the Creatalicious Blog Candy, you only have a few days before it ends on the 15th August Australian time.And, don't forget to stop by for our first challenge and check out the fantastic DT creations.The above card was made for a friend,they requested something with alcohol and these are the only stamps I have with that theme.I used Stampin'Ups! Summer Picnic DP to match the theme,it is hard to see but I have also used 3d foam tape on the umbrella and punched border to give them some dimension.I hope to be able to colour some images for cards over the next few days,I have missed doing some colouring....lol....
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
All Stampin'Up! products used except for Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...