Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2009


Dottie the Hairdresser
Hello there everyone,sorry I have been missing for a few days.My 3 year old has been sick again, she has been to the doctor and is now on some medication,so hopefully that works.Bec and I were also busy trying to pick our Creatalicious Design Team,and OMG it was such a hard thing to do.....you don't realise until you have to go through all the entries.I can just imagine what some of the larger challenge blogs go through.
Well anyway I haven't managed to do much in the last 4 days,but I did get this card completed.I was asked to do a card for a hairdresser,which is all well and good,the only problem was I didn't have any appropriate images and to order some if I found any would take too long.So I checked through some of the Digi images I know about, and found Dottie.....lol.....She comes from Charmed Cards and Crafts where you can also get the Pixie chicks.So I purchased the Dottie at Work collection and the fabulous thing about it was, I had my images to work with in about 5 minutes.I did have fun making this card and that image and sentiment make me laugh everytime I look at it.A few of the panels have been popped up on 3D foam tape to give it some dimension.Well must go and make the other requested cards.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Charmed crads and Crafts Dottie at Work
Ink - Versamark
Papers - Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Pink Pirouette and Basic Black,DCWV All Dressed Up Pink Wallflower DP and Sweetwater Basic Black Collection DP
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels one,Martha Stewart Embossed Zig Zag Punch,Dew Drops,Black Embossing Powder & Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils and Odorless solution
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...