Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Winter
Good afternoon all my fellow crafters,it's time again for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this weeks theme is winter eg rain or snow.So I decided to use my Magnolia with Umbrella,but I had to cut her out and lose the rain to fit my card......lol....This is my last DT card for Magnolia Down Under,thanks girls I have had so much fun designing with the team and I will still pop over from time to time to enter a challenge.I have also used the sketch Bec provided for the Creatalicious DT challenge,I love the sketch and the end result of the card,thanks Bec for doing all the hard work.....lol.....There is still time to enter the Creatalicious DT challenge if you want to be in with a chance to be on a design team.Don't forget to pop over to the Magnolia Down Under challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT's fantastic creations.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Magnolia,WOJ sentiment and Stampin'Up! French Script B/G(retired)
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
Papers - Stampin'Up! Parisian Breeze Textured DP,Candy Lane DP,Whisper White,Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Designer Label and large Oval punches,EK Success Retro Flower punches,Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four and Labels Three,Buttons,Flowers.Leaves,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...