Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh That Face
Good afternoon,I have no cards today........I am getting bogged down with lots of card orders....lol....I still have the 50 Christmas cards to do,about 20 birthday invites and about 20 baby shower invites with matching name tags and raffle tickets etc you get the idea.I need to have them finished by the end of October,I am not panicking........lol.......Yeah right.I know I will get them done I just need to pace myself and take no more orders for now....lol.....So anyway,I thought I would share another of my favourite scrapbooking LO's,I just adore this sweet little face.........no matter how hard I tried to get my little munchkin to smile she would not,in a way I am glad she didn't,after printing the photo's I realised how precious she was here and so deep in thought.The flowers were stamped with the Stampin'Up! set Roses in Winter(now retired),I stamped them a few times and tore around them to make different sizes so they could be layered.After tearing them,I just crumpled them up and then flattened them out and that's it,the idea came from Karen at Luv to stamp,I really loved the card she made with these and I thought they would be perfect for a LO.Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...