Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Friday Sketchers #71
Yeahhhh,I managed to do a challenge,this is Friday Sketchers challenge #71......I loved the sketch and decided to play along.I purchased this Whiff of Joy image last year,but a little bit too late for Christmas,so this is the first time I have inked it......shame on me for waiting so long.I always manage to choose the wrong shaped images for my challenges......lol.....and have to fit them into the sketch,as I have done with this one.The flowers in the top left corner and the sentiment have been added as an extra,glossy accents have been added to the boots, and I have also added puff paint and star dust stickles to the clothes.I also managed to take a photo outside and it looks much clearer,so I will have to try and do this for all of my creations.Happy crafting and have a great day.


Stamps - Whiff of Joy and Stampin'Up! Sentiment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...