Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whiff of Joy Wedding

Good afternoon all,I hope you are getting some crafting in.I had to make another Wedding card for my friend who arrives here on Monday,as someone wanted the other that I made.......well this one is hers now as I don't think I will have time to make another.I wanted to use the same image(I love this one),but make a completely different card.This card is 11cm x 20cm,roughly DL size,I wanted to use my new Spellbinders Classic Frame and thought it would look better on this shape card.As you can see the frame is quite large and is also going to be perfect for some of my scrapbooking photos.The brides veil has been covered in dazzling diamonds and look so pretty IRL,and I love the embossing it adds so much texture to a card.Well,I wasn't chosen to be in the WOJ guest DT,but not to worry.......I am still enjoying making my cards and I am too old to be getting upset about these things......lol......Well must go and try and catch up on some blog hopping,if I don't get to you I eventually will,as my computer keeps freezing on me.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...