Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2009


Woohoo........Baby Shower Invites are Finished

Good morning everyone......Woohoo,I have finally finished the baby shower invites and they are so cute.Bec from Bizzy Becs was selling some of her own goodies that she doesn't use and I snapped up this little High Hopes cutie for these baby shower invites....appropriate don't you think.I had no idea what I was going to do and remembered seeing this little jumpsuit/onesie card on Lauren Meader's blog you can find the tutorial here,now I did also want to use this image and didn't think it would work with this card.Well,I could not decide which I wanted to use and used them both anyway......lol......I had to make 18 of these,as well as the little name tags and just some plain stamped cards for some games.I was told to leave the name tags and game cards plain,well I couldn't leave the name tags plain.......lol........so I made more work for myself and shaped them with my border punch,inked them and added some curling ribbon.I wanted blue curling ribbon but didn't have any so I used gold which matched the gold safety pins anyway.The little image was coloured with my Stampin'Up! markers, which works quite well on Whisper White cardstock,but I can't wait to get my copics.So anyway, back to the 50 Christmas cards for me,I have already completed 10,so I only have another 40 to do.I hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...