Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Christening Card
Well,I didn't get back to post last night or blog hop.My husband decided that we should go to dinner,before dinner I decided to go to the gym and work out before I ate.......lol.......While at the gym one of the ladies asked for a card and needed it today,so last night I was making her card.This is the christening card I ended up making for my friend Wednesday night,I started out making one with a baby magnolia,but I decided it was not right for a christening and ended up with this.My friend did also take the Magnolia one,she needs it for someone that is having a baby,I will show you that one tomorrow.I do have another card to make,but that is not due until Monday so I will do that tomorrow.Our daughter also came back from camp tonight,so there will be no more peace and quiet......lol......she did have a great time though.I am going to go and have a cuppa now and pop back later when the girls are in bed and see what you have all been up to.Have a good evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...