Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Baby Shower Nappy Cake
Hello again,I have been busy making this nappy cake for my friends baby shower on Sunday.This is our present to her,I wanted something useful but also different and I think this qualifies....lol......BTW I can post this now as she doesn't look at my blog..........hmmmmm I hope I am right.I had so much fun making this and how cute does it look.I did want to use white nappies as it would look better,but I wanted a quality present for my friend, so I used Huggies the best in my opinion and they don't come in white.Sitting on top of the nappies you can see little rattles,they are so darn cute,I found them at Spotlight in the party favours section and I just had to get them to decorate the cake.The cake board I used was a 14' cake board and the tutorial says to use 12',I may not have rolled the nappies tight enough.......but you can decide what you want to use.If you want to make one of these you can find the tutorial here.Well must go and catch up on blog hopping and creating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...