Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Finally Got to do a Challenge........
Good morning, this card was made for a brother to give his sister on her 18th birthday and I thought this Mo's Digital Pencil image was perfect.After deciding on the image I popped over to Mo's Challenge Blog to see what the challenge was and perfect,it was to make a fancy fold card anything but your standard card. I have been wanting to make one of these easel cards I have been seeing on blogs and they are so easy.I also chose to do blue and yellow so it was still girly enough but not too girly for a boy to give his sister,does that make sense.....lol......If you want to make one of these cards you can get the tutorial here.I must go,I need to finish 25 cards by the end of the week and also fit in some blog hopping.Have a great week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...