Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 112
While my internet has been slowed down I have been trying to catch up on some cards I have to make.When I went to the gym yesterday I was asked to make 12 Christmas cards and 1 baby card,some ladies at my husbands work also want some Christmas cards and between them they need 20.So back to the quick Chrissy cards again,it is getting closer to Christmas now and a little bit of panic is starting to creep in......lol.....I'll just have to take a deep breath.
This is the first card and I used the Mojo Monday sketch,I loved this sketch and it was just perfect for this beautiful image.On the top strip there is supposed to be a bow,but it didn't matter how many things I put there it just didn't look right........so I left it blank.The red paper is actually Making Memories Glittered Poinsettia from the FaLaLa range,I still have one full sheet left.I have had them this long because they are so beautiful and I didn't want to cut them......lol....they are very glittery,maybe that is why the bow didn't look right.In the centre of the poinsettia's I have used Bizzy Bec's gorgeous new pearls and they look fabulous...........you should see them IRL.I am slowlyyyyyy visiting your blogs and have been writing down the last blog I have visited each time I leave the blogroll,so hopefully I don't miss anyone.I won't be up to date but at least I won't be so far behind when I get my speed back tomorrow............CAN'T WAIT!!!! Thanks for your wonderful comments and thankyou so much Cheryl and Gvendalen for the awards you passed onto me,I will post them in a couple of days,it will take me too long to link other blogs at the moment with my slow speed.Have a wonderful evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...