Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 My Favourite Cards
Hi all,I hope you are all ready to bring in the New Year,its another quite one for us.We will see some fireworks and then come home for a quiet night,I am always still so tired after Christmas and still recovering and I do just like to be with family.I have noticed on a few blogs,they are showcasing their favourite cards from 2009,so I thought it would be fun to join in.I must say it was easy to pick the first few,but as I became more confident and a bit more skilled(thanks to blogging) it got much harder to pick a favourite.I will be making a card today but I don't think it will be finished for today,so I will post it sometime tomorrow.Thankyou to all of my lovely blogging friends and followers for your friendship,inspiration and lovely comments over the past year and I look forward to continuing our blogging friendship and the love of crafting into 2010.
January



February



March



April



May



June



July



August 1



August 2



September



October



November



December


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...