Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Truly Scrumptious Challenge 22
Good morning,I am back,I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.My Mother-in-Law was only going to be staying with us on Christmas Eve,but ended up staying a few days,it was so nice for the girls to be able to spend time with her.I did no crafting over that time,I spent the time with my family and now I have to try and get back into scrapbooking and cardmaking.My 22 year old nephew has already given me the photos to scrap the first 10 pages of his holiday album,so I will be trying to do that in between cards.I am also going to start making more Christmas cards soon,I hear you say what......lol......I want a head start on next year,I just barely coped making this years cards,I must have made about 80 Christmas cards.On top of that I made 30 birthday invites and 20 baby shower invites as well as birthday cards.I am going to have them all finished early for 2010,well thats the plan anyway.

This card is for the Truly Scrumptious challenge,I decided to start with a challenge to get me back into the swing of things.I followed the sketch they had and the extra was to use vellum,I always have trouble using vellum,I never seem to like what I do with it.I used the vellum to mount the image,under the vellum I have a verse and an envelope and in the envelope is a little snap lock bag with some fairy dust(glitter) for the birthday girl to sprinkle.I have also decorated the inside of the card and added a verse.The Tinkerbell image was a free image and I got her from here and you can also get many other Disney images.I thought I would post something for you to look at,its getting late here 3.00am and I need to go to bed,so I will be popping by your blogs during the day to see what you have all been up to.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...