Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bloomin' with Beauty and Friday Sketchers
Good afternoon,I do have a card to show today,my husband called me from work late yesterday afternoon and asked if I could make an Anniversary card for a friend to give his wife. The card needed to be ready to take in this morning,so I had to get this done quickly.I was up late to finish it as I did have to go out,but I did resort to a sketch to make things easier for me.The sketch I used was from Friday Sketchers, I wasn't sure about this sketch at first,but I did end up doing lots of layers and I am really pleased with how it turned out.I do love this stamp set and always get inspired by Chris,everytime she makes a card with it.Well must go and catch up on some blogs and then make my daughters birthday cake.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...