Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Greeting Farm CHA Relay - Digi 1
Good morning all,I have been following The Greeting Farm Blog for quite a while now and decided it was about time I entered into one of their challenges.Well,this is not one, it is for a whole week and I hope I haven't gotten in over my head.....lol....I had two days to do this first card so that was ok,but I think the rest of the cards are going to have to be simple so I can complete them in time.You still have time to enter and you get a free digi for each day,but you do have to upload your creation by a certain time to be able to move to the next day,you can see the details here.

This card is a recessed window card and my plans were to turn it into a shaker card,well it wasn't until I got to sticking the background down that I noticed there were gaps in the corners......lol......Well,I was going to give up and didn't,I made some corners(like photo corners) and covered the gaps,I was then able to add some sequins and chunky glitter.The background is a digi from Sassy Studio Designs,I am not completely happy with the colouring of the water,but I was not going to colour another one,I didn't realise how long it took to colour backgrounds....lol.... I still have to make my daughters birthday card,her birthday is not until the 27th, so I must make a start on that before the next relay card.Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...