Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


The Greeting Farm CHA Relay - Digi 3 and My Daughter's Birthday Card
Good evening,I am very late with posting today,it is my eldest daughters birthday today and we have also been trying to get her organised for her first day of High School tomorrow. I was also very late making her card,as I had committed myself to other cards,which also put me behind with the Greeting Farm relay and I thought I missed it.The different time zones can get a bit confusing when you have lots to do.I am happy to say that I did get them done,but I will have to get onto the next as soon as I get the image, as I have another busy day tomorrow.Onto my daughter's birthday card, she wanted it to be the same as the invitations,so I used the same colours and images.........but made the card bigger and added some rhinestones and pearls to represent precious stones.
Now my relay card was coming along nicely until I picked up a darker copic than I wanted and started colouring the bear.........arghhhh,so now my bear is darker than I wanted.Anyway I am getting used to the darker bear and am still happy with how it turned out.The Baby Boy ticket comes from Bizzy Becs Digi Store and you get a full A4 sheet of them with different sentiments, you just need to print and they are ready to cut.Must go blog hopping,enjoy your day/evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...