Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bugaboo Freebie
Good afternoon,here is a card I made with a Bugaboo freebie.I love this image and wanted to have a go at creating with it,although I still do not know how add words to these images with Photoshop................hopefully I will work it out one day.I am very short on time at the moment and this image was very quick to colour,so this card come together quickly.If you would like this free image you can download it from the Bugaboo Digi Store and there is a freebie link at the top.It is about 12.45am Friday their time and the new freebie goes up today,so if you want it best get it now.Well must go,I am going to the movies with the girls from the gym,we are going to see The Blind Side and I must do some blog hopping.Enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...