Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Birthday card to show
Yes,I'm back again and have been busy again.I have two extra children tonight and they have been keeping me busy,they wanted to watch New Moon.I have seen it, but I didn't mind watching it again and I am looking forward to the new one.So not much crafting,it is 2.00am and they are in bed and I thought I would catch up on a post before I check that they are asleep.......I hope. I received this gorgeous card off my friend Bec from Bizzy Becs,it is so sweet,the colouring,papers and LO are beautiful.I just adore it and will treasure it forever. Bec does have this card on display at her online store and freaked out when I placed an order.....lol.....she thought I had seen it,but I did not.I also received some stamps,charms and paper doilies.I am so lucky what a wonderful gift to receive.Well must go, the girls are not asleep and I must sort them out.It is now 2.20am and that is when I start getting annoyed and I will not be happy if my little girl is woken up.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...