Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Birthday card to show
Yes,I'm back again and have been busy again.I have two extra children tonight and they have been keeping me busy,they wanted to watch New Moon.I have seen it, but I didn't mind watching it again and I am looking forward to the new one.So not much crafting,it is 2.00am and they are in bed and I thought I would catch up on a post before I check that they are asleep.......I hope. I received this gorgeous card off my friend Bec from Bizzy Becs,it is so sweet,the colouring,papers and LO are beautiful.I just adore it and will treasure it forever. Bec does have this card on display at her online store and freaked out when I placed an order.....lol.....she thought I had seen it,but I did not.I also received some stamps,charms and paper doilies.I am so lucky what a wonderful gift to receive.Well must go, the girls are not asleep and I must sort them out.It is now 2.20am and that is when I start getting annoyed and I will not be happy if my little girl is woken up.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

17 comments:

LINDA said...

What a gorgeous card.. Its always so nice to get cards from our friends.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus hun always great to get cards from our friends hugs cheryl xx

Luisa said...

complimenti tutto molto bello, buon week end , luisa

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheryl!!
I love this card!!! fabulous as usual my friend! what a sweet image!! cute details!!
Hugs
Lidia

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, well done Bec!

Loz said...

This is gorgeous!! I love this Kiki! Will have to get one for myself!! Hope you managed to get some sleep for yourself!! xx

Mandy said...

Bec's card is gorgeous, hope you settled the kids before dawn lol
hugs Mandy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

2am - what are you thinking!!!! I would just be typing rubbish at that time - LOL. Bec makes beautiful cards - lucky you to have one IRL
xXx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cheryl,
Happy Birthday! You lucky lady getting such gorgeous cards. I hope you have or have had a wonderful day. I love this image, she's so cute.
Best Wishes & Big Hugs,
Andie xx

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. Love the papers and a beautiful image!
Clairex

Min said...

How lovely! The doily is really cool! I must put some of mine to work!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Anonymous said...

Super card Cheryl. Hugs Ali x

Tammi said...

She's adorable, just love this sweet card! Hope you had a fabulous b-day! ~hugs

Danielle said...

What a darling card Cheryl! Love the pretty layout and the image is so sweet! Beautiful colouring!
Hugs, Danielle

Mary Lou said...

Hi Cheryl ~~ thanks for your visit:)) Took a tour around your blog and amazing talent you share!! Joined as a follower. Love your blog layout--very informative!!
Blessings of thanks

Leigh said...

Love the colours and the dp you've used Cheryl. Gorgeous.

Lynda said...

bec has done a FAB job with this Cheryl. You have rec'd so many beautiful cards for your b'day...such a lucky lass. Love this image to bits. ooxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...