Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Challenge Time at Bugaboo and a Blog Hop
Yes it's that time again,challenge time at Bugaboo and you have to make sure your creation has a BUG on it.It can be on the ribbon,papers,embellishments or even images that have a BUG on them............it's up to you.This is also a blog hop challenge and the whole team is on board.Now if you started here on my blog,please go back and start here at the challenge blog.Now if you are joining in on the hop,you should have arrived here from the fabulously  talented Sandy's blog. Here is the creation I made for the challenge,I decided on a scrapbook page and it just shows how versatile digi's can be........I hope you like it.There is quite a bit of sparkle on this page,but I couldn't pick it up as I had to turn the flash off......it was flashing back on the photo.The little Bugaboo image has black glitter on the black parts and the butterflies and circle have glitter on them.....it does look pretty IRL.


One lucky commentor from my blog will win a Bugaboo digi and there are also lots of prizes up for grabs if you join in on the challenge.I am sorry but there is NO LETTER to collect from here, your next stop on the hop is Marilyn she has a beautiful creation for you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...